Do you take part in evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 services? Do you perform Microsoft 365 tenant management tasks for an enterprise, including its identities, security, compliance, and supporting technologies? Do you have working knowledge of Microsoft 365 workloads and is an administrator for at least one Microsoft 365 workload (Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Windows as a Service)? If you have a working knowledge of networking, server administration, and IT fundamentals such as DNS, Active Directory, and PowerShell, then this training is just for you!
Come take advantage of this opportunity and learn how to get the most out of Microsoft 365.
The Microsoft Mobility and Security training includes:
What you will learn in this (4 day) course:
- Manage Security Metrics
- Implement security solutions in Microsoft 365
- Plan and configure Azure AD identity protection
- Plan their Microsoft 365 on-premises infrastructure
- Plan their identity and authentication solution
- Plan and configure their Microsoft 365 experience
- Manage user accounts and licenses in Microsoft 365
- Manage admin roles and security groups in Microsoft 365
- Plan and implement password management
- Manage Microsoft 365 authentication and provisioning options
- And much more….
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
Location: Puerto Rico
Date: June 24 – June 27, 2019
Time: 8 AM -5 PM