Due to the current situation regarding the COVID-19 outbreak we are providing some tips to work from home.
Take in account the following tips:
- It is required to have a good internet connection, and if possible, limit other members of your household from using all the bandwidth (specially video, gaming, downloads, etc.).
- It is recommended to have a clean workspace: table, office or corner in your home where you can separate yourself from the rest of your household.
- If a separate room is not possible search for the quietest space so you will be able to have meetings with our customers and/or colleagues without too much background noise. Use the mute button when talking is not necessary.
- Limit the use of video or use it only in the first minute to greet each other. (This will save bandwidth and cloud capacity at MS).
- If you use video, please make sure you choose the BLUR option in Teams to scramble the background so your colleagues and our customers will not see any details of your working environment to protect the privacy of your home.
- Use the Status button to select the right status for the real situation: i.e. Available when Available and Busy or Not Disturb when needed.
- If you need to be away for some time for a valid reason, please communicate this.
- Follow all government instructions
- If you are not at the office, kindly forward your office phone to your private (mobile) phone number.
We hope you stay safe and healthy