Inova Solutions is looking for a motivated Digital Marketer to join our team. You will help us develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies to achieve our business growth goal. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness. You will be responsible for your own projects and several structural tasks. Your creativity is reflected during the development of marketing communication materials. The Digital Marketer, under the direction of the Marketing Manager, coordinates and executes digital marketing initiatives and assist in daily tasks.
If you are a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you.
For this position, you should be creative and driven.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Use online advertising platforms
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies when developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
Digital Marketing Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Resides in Willemstad, Curacao
- Knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Ability to create content in the English and Spanish languages
- Familiarity with CMS programs and Adobe Creative Suite.
What we offer:
We offer you a challenging opportunity within our growing organization. Learning and personal development are key! We offer you a competitive salary.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Digital Marketer – [your name]” - before August 10th to be considered for this unique opportunity.
For more information contact Adriana Wong at +5999 736 3545 ext. 506.