Microsoft Certified IT Technician (Kingston, Jamaica)
Inova Solutions is looking for multiple Microsoft Certified IT Technicians (e.g. Office 365 and/or MS Azure) to join our team. You will assist us implementing and supporting our Microsoft based IT Cloud Solutions targeting Large and Medium size companies. You will be the support and implementation resource for our existing and new customers, and you should build a trusted relationship therewith.
You are a tech-savvy individual with high technical capabilities next to a customer-oriented drive. You can work independently on projects and support cases.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Designing and implementing Microsoft Cloud Solutions (e.g. O365, MS Azure)
- Planning and executing migration projects
- Educating and training end-users and administrators
- Administrating time spent
- Constantly training yourself in the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Interacting with other team members, e.g. Account Managers, Accounting Team, Technical colleagues, etc.
Microsoft Certified IT Technician - Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Technology
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Microsoft Certified in at least 2 Modern Workplace Solution products (e.g. O365, M365)
- Experience in MS O365, Azure and Active directory (at least 2, not expired relevant certifications)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to date on the latest Microsoft trends and technologies
- Fluency in the English language (Spanish language knowledge/fluency is a pre)
- Maintaining professional attitude.
What we offer:
We offer you a challenging opportunity within our growing organization. Learning and personal development are key! We offer you a competitive salary.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Microsoft Certified Technician (Jamaica) – [your name]” to be considered for this unique opportunity.
For more information contact Laycya Holmes at +1 (876) 630 0018 or Hans Kruithof at +1 305 432 5070 ext. 502.