If you have on boarded onto Office 365 for some time now, you might want to have a closer look at all the features around Governing and Securing your assets within this platform and also to start measuring your compliance state.
With focus on the “Modern Workplace” and all recent announcements at the Microsoft Ignite technical conference, you can now get informed on the capabilities of the platform and the possibilities for your organization.
Inova Solutions is hosting several Roadshows spread over the Caribbean upcoming months to bring you both your Decision Makers/C-level Staff and your IT Staff up to speed. A walk-through of the current “state of the art” on Infrastructure, Security, Compliance and Governance. And plenty of real use case scenario’s in demo’s, based on “The Business decides, IT enables and enforces”.
Topics (subject to some change):
- What is a Modern Workplace
- Identity Protection
- Device Management
- Access Management
- Information & Threat Protection
- Big Data, AI, Machine Learning
- Compliance and Governance
These workshops will be delivered by:
- Ronald van Ackooij https://www.linkedin.com/in/rvackooij/
- Jasper Kraak https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasperkraak/.
Our roadshow dates and locations:
- October 22, 2019 in Nassau Bahamas – Nassau
- October 24, 2019 in Turks & Caicos Islands – Providenciales
- January 21, 2020 in Antigua
- January 23, 2020 in Anguilla
- February 11, 2020 in Belize
- February 13, 2020 in Cayman Islands
- April 21, 2020 in Grenada
- April 23, 2020 in Suriname
To register, use the links after each location. Would you need assistance to register contact Sherma Muller by email. These events are sponsored by Inova Solutions and Microsoft making it free of charge for our customers.