Microsoft Power BI Masterclass
Power BI is Microsoft’s latest business intelligence (BI) and data visualization tool that enables you to quickly develop stunning interactive dashboards that bring your data to life, and enable you to monitor your business on every device.
This Masterclass is designed to teach IT Professionals how to manage their Power BI and give a good understanding of data analysis with Power BI. This masterclass consists of 2 separate trainings; (1) basic level and (2) advanced level. You need to register separately for both.
After this training, you’ll know how to:
- Import data via queries
- Use queries to transform data into usable, meaningful tables
- Create a data model with relationships, custom sorting, a date dimension table, etc.
- Create a report in a Power BI Desktop environment
- Use clever tips & tricks to spruce up your reports with bookmarks and tooltips
- Use the various filter options, such as slicers, visual level filters and page level filters
- Use report level filters and drill through filters
- Set up interactions between charts
- Create a dashboard in a Power BI Service environment
- Share reports and dashboards with colleagues
Everyone who wants to learn the basics of how to create and share reports and dashboards with Power BI.
- Everyone who play with Data
- Developer, IT Professionals, Subject Matter Experts, Business Analyst, Solution Architects
- Project Manager, Business Executives, CIO and CEO
- You should know terms Query, Excel :)
Start your learning journey with this sequenced collection of courses, and understand the extensive and powerful capabilities of Microsoft Power BI.