We are continuously on the lookout for skilled professionals who would like to grow with us!
We encourage our staff to take initiatives, be independent and give them the opportunity to further develop their skills within our company.
When it comes to the place you work, it is always the people that make the difference. Inova Solutions is a young dynamic company with a staff of technical, administrative and license specialist who are fully equipped and trained to provide our customers first class service.
Inova Solutions is the strongest regional Microsoft License Solutions Partner with offices in Curacao, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago Puerto Rico, and Ecuador. We focus on providing direct service to the top tier customers in the Region. In our years of existence we accomplished becoming the largest player in the market for high end Microsoft licensing solutions based on our core values: Dedication, Expertise, Flexibility and our Regional presence. Next to Microsoft License Solutions, Inova Solutions offers IT solutions and IT Training. Inova Solutions is now undergoing a transformation process that require additional team members.
Are you interested to strengthen our team of specialists?
Check our Job Overview, or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For this challenging job we are looking for an experienced professional who can manage and keep the entire financial administration of our rapidly growing organization. You will be stationed in Curacao and responsible for, inter alia, the daily bookkeeping, finances and periodic reports.
- Record the day to day financial transactions and complete/verification of the posting process
- Preparation/posting/verification/reconciliation of monthly tax returns and bank accounts
- Preparation and monitoring of financial transactions and quarterly reporting
- Processing accounts receivable and payable
- Understand ledgers
- Cash flow and credit management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and or comparable degree in accounting or business administration. Excellent knowledge of general accounting principles
- At least three years relevant work experience
- Team player, but also able to work independently
- Proactive, hands-on, result driven and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software and experience with accounting software, preferably QuickBooks
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch. Spanish and or Papiamentu is a plus.
Remuneration package will include a competitive base salary and a professional and dynamic working environment.
Please send your resume and cover letter before April 26, 2019 to email@example.com with subject “Inova – Accounting Officer” to be considered for this unique opportunity.