Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technology affinity, desirable experience managing and customizing accounting software
- Strong written and verbal skills in English and Spanish
- 2-4 years proven overall work experience with Microsoft Business Applications
- 2-4 years of proven experience in designing business processes
- Business knowledge of general processes of broad business areas
- Understanding of Microsoft Cloud solutions
- Deep knowledge of ERP
- Self-Management and Time- Management skills
- Negotiation capabilities
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Customer focused
Main functions and responsibilities
- Analyzing customers’ business IT environment and or data and, alongside the IT team, transforming these into agile business solutions with applications.
- Supporting customers in (re)-defining their processes and bringing IT value.
- Advising customers on automated processes to improve quality, deployment and support of multiple products.
- Preparing proposals and quotations for customers.
- Leading, coordinating and monitoring the implementation of services.
- Reporting meetings to inform the supervisor of the implementation process.
- Providing support to customers when required.
- Creating business apps, products and services portfolios.
- Maintaining the internal business applications and providing technical support for them.
- Achieving performance and Customer success KPI´s required for the Microsoft Business Applications designation.
The remuneration package will include a competitive base salary and secondary benefits. If your profile meets all the requirements and you are interested in this challenging position, please send your resume and a cover letter including your motivation to email@example.com for being considered for this unique opportunity.
About Inova Solutions
Inova Solutions is the strongest regional Microsoft Solutions Partner with offices in Curacao, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Puerto Rico and Ecuador. We focus on providing direct service to the top tier customers in the Region. In our 14 years of existence, we have accomplished becoming the largest player in the market for high-end Microsoft solutions based on our core values: Dedication, Expertise, Flexibility and our Regional Local Presence. Next to Microsoft Licenses and Cloud Solutions, Inova Solutions offers IT solutions and IT Training.
Inova Solutions is undergoing a transformation process that requires additional team members. We are passionate about driving and providing digital solutions of excellence and of being at the forefront of the latest technological advances in the world. Our collaborators are our main interest. At Inova Solutions we value talent and seek to empower it, which is why we constantly train our team. In addition, we have special benefits to ensure the well-being and development of our employees. The position listed is ideal for an individual seeking to work in a multicultural environment.
We invite you to be part of our team!